Tuesday, July 25, 2017

May 19 2017


Hi  - Lots of life changes since my last post. I have moved to Somerset Wi to be closer to family. I started a new job as a project manager about 2 years ago.  I love this job!!!


The most fun news is I finally got my long arm, I have been waiting for this day for a very long time!


I  continued to sew for Quilts of Honor and am proud of the our hard working volunteers.  In 2016 our WISE chapter presented  119  quilts to our veterans. Way to go team!!!


Now that I have moved to Somerset Wisconsin and am starting a extended QOH chapter here.  Hope to create a small stash of quilts so they are ready to go when the need arises.




Here is the first  QOH quilt on new long arm.  One layer batting, glide thread in cream, edge to edge meandering.








That's all for now.  Thanks for checking in


Renee



























No comments:

Post a Comment