Sunday, August 19, 2012

Holiday quilt

My sister and her family came into town this last week. It sure was nice to hang out with them for awhile.

This is going to be a busy week, I started quilting a Halloween wall hanging for my girl friend, I can't wait to show you the photos.  On Tuesday our local Quilt guild is meeting at one of our local quilt shops. On Saturday we head up to Cedarburg WI to met with our Quilt of Valor group.  What a fun week a head. I hope to have lots of photos to share with you.

I made this quilt a while ago out of some scraps I had. I just finished quilting it a few months ago, with the holiday season just around the corner, I thought this was a good time to post. I know I am always looking for quick holiday or gift projects.



Holly and Berries quilted in each of the borderd nine patch block. and continous line snowflake in the other sqares.


Feathers on the corner setting blocks.


Here is the back of the quilt.
My next goal is to get really nice close up photos for you.  Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment